Forest Creek Golf Club and KemperSports leadership teams are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 Corona Virus and taking preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our pass holders and guests.
Forest Creek Golf Club will remain open but will offer limited dining and gathering space. We are following the guidelines established by Governor Abbott for preventing the spread of the virus, and we have implemented additional sanitation measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures: We have increased frequency in cleaning schedules with a focus on public areas, including handrails, door handles, cash machines, golf carts, and other high-touch common areas.
Per City of Round Rock Emergency Ordinance, face coverings will be required for all guests inside of the clubhouse from July 1 – August 28, 2020. Face coverings are not required for any of our areas outside of the clubhouse or while on the course.
1. The clubhouse is open at 50% occupancy capacity or no more than 80 people at a time. We are offering our full menu for dine in or take-out. No more than 10 people may sit at a table together and each table must be a least 6 feet apart. The golf shop is open, but the window is still available for check-in for anyone not wanting to enter the clubhouse.
While we prefer credit/debit card transactions, we are now accepting cash.
2. We are no longer single rider carts. We are sharing golf carts and still allowing walking.
3. We will offer our complete menu of food and beverages.
4. We have adjusted our hours of operation to close at 10:00 pm. The practice area lights will come on at sunrise and turn off at 10:00 PM.
5. Beverage cart service will be offered daily.
6. We have installed additional sanitizing stations throughout our facilities.
7. We have provided additional disinfectant wipes to staff and guests.
8. Our golf car steering wheels, gear shift, console, and sand bottles are being disinfected before each new driver.
9. Walking is allowed.
10. We have posted visual signage throughout our facilities to encourage staff and guests to wash hands thoroughly and disinfect workstations, along with verbal and email communication.
11. Our staff will maintain social distancing with guests.
12. On the course, ball washers, water coolers, and rakes have been returned and available for use. Golfers will be provided a bottle of water. Cups will be inserted as normal per USGA recommendations (in the ground like the old days). We recommend not touching the flagstick. On course restrooms will be open and cleaned frequently throughout the day.
13. Driving range stands and dividers are set up to create a 6 feet buffer zone between golfers.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority and we will continue to monitor the impact of coronavirus and work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared. These precautions and new operating procedures are effective until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment at Forest Creek Golf Club.
Jeff Dayton, GM
Forest Creek Golf Club